Product Update: Just a quick update to inform you that we are running low on two of our Darjeeling Tea picks procured recently during Autumn Flush 2011 – the last tea season for the year 2011. The new Darjeeling Tea season hasn’t started yet and will start with Darjeeling First Flush 2012 from end of [...]
Hello Tea Lovers! A segment of our Thunderbolt Tea staff, including myself had taken a yearly break for a few days to escape “below zero degree” temperatures prevalent in Darjeeling during the winters. Only the staff responsible for processing tea orders were present here during our vacation time. Now they will leave for the vacation [...]
Results for Thunderbolt Tea’s Free Darjeeling Tea Offer: A week ago we had announced a Free Darjeeling Tea gift offer, a kind of a contest, where participants just had to post a line of comment to be eligible. From the comments we were to receive, we were to lucky dip-pick the winner and send the [...]
Tea is lovable and the love seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. I personally can see a major “love rise” in the US and other countries as well, in fact talks are in every nook and corner – Its a really good thing! This is one product which can be addictive and one [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter