Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer: We are now extending you a 10% discount on our Darjeeling First Flush 2012 teas. It is a limited time offer valid till May 20, 2012. Do take advantage of this offer while stocks last – once gone, gone forever. For such similar teas to be available again, one has [...]
You must be wondering what a “Chautaare” is – its a local Nepalese word, a Nepalese culture where a small resting place is built on a road in memory of the loved ones who are dead. Such miniature chautaare constructions are mostly visible specially when you are in a particular Darjeeling tea garden. The visual [...]
Darjeeling Tea Offer: Today, we would like to announce a bundle offer for 3 of our premium grade single estate Singbulli Darjeeling Teas – one from First Flush 2011 and the other two from Second Flush 2011. Buy these three teas bundled under one package and receive a 35% discount on each tea and not [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter