You must be wondering what a “Chautaare” is – its a local Nepalese word, a Nepalese culture where a small resting place is built on a road in memory of the loved ones who are dead. Such miniature chautaare constructions are mostly visible specially when you are in a particular Darjeeling tea garden. The visual [...]
If I were that thing, that thing so connected to nature, that thing who survived on all things natural and organic, that thing which exactly knew from its own instincts and taste of what artificial and natural was – I would have known just by touching it, smelling it or just tasting it – the [...]
I found this old Darjeeling Tea Estate photo on the web to which I am linking. I really don’t know which Darjeeling Tea Estate but the source just got the year it was clicked i.e. this photo belong to the year c1865. I can see of row of Nepalese women seated doing the cleaning of [...]
Darjeeling Landslide: The fury of nature seems to be full on, pin pointing the hills of Darjeeling and Sikkim. Firstly, the 6.8 Richter scale Sikkim earthquake with its epicenter in North Sikkim devastated Sikkim badly and the hills of Darjeeling got its tremors felt to quite a massive extent. Many died in Sikkim, specially the [...]
Badamtam Tea garden is among those Darjeeling Tea gardens which produces excellent high end Darjeeling Teas – I am a fan of their First Flush Darjeeling Teas, specially, “Badamtam Tippy Clonal“. It is owned by the Goodricke Group Ltd. Goodricke owns several tea gardens in Assam as well including the Dooars which lie in the [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter