I had taken this photo of an old lady in a nearby Darjeeling Tea garden with my previous SLP800 manual cam. Hope you like it. This lady had been working as a tea plucker for decades and lived life quite the hard way, but not a single sign of regret could be traced – I [...]
Yes, this post refers to the “Nectar of the Gods” which we referred to ‘Arya Pearl’ (First Flush) last year in it’s description part. Last year we had purchased a fairly good amount of First Flush Arya Pearl, but somehow in no time, all vanished from our racks. I am a great fan of this [...]
An unimportant Darjeeling Tea photo update you may say :) But I am sure, Darjeeling Tea lovers will love the photo as they sip on to their favorite cuppa. I had taken this photo with the help of my manual slr camera sometime back when I had gone hunting for some Darjeeling Teas in the [...]
Hello friends! I was kinda busy with the ongoing Darjeeling First Flush 2012 tea season and have been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from various Darjeeling Tea gardens. Lovely teas I must say, wish I could buy all of them, but my budget is limited and only the best gets the nod :) Firstly First [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter