Yes, we are a tea company based in Darjeeling, actively involved in selling Darjeeling Tea internationally through our Thunderbolt Tea’s website, but we are not just that tea selling company – always looking for an opportunity to sell the products. In fact I love tea, all at Thunderbolt Tea love tea and we get excited [...]
Product Update: Just a quick update to inform you that we are running low on two of our Darjeeling Tea picks procured recently during Autumn Flush 2011 – the last tea season for the year 2011. The new Darjeeling Tea season hasn’t started yet and will start with Darjeeling First Flush 2012 from end of [...]
Product Update: This is a short update to inform you that 3 of our Darjeeling Teas are running low in stock. These three teas are a) Giddapahar Clonal Fine (Autumn Flush 2010), b) Singbulli Clonal Autumn Queen (Autumn Flush 2010) and c) Gopaldhara Red Thunder (recently purchased Autumn Flush 2011). Singbulli Clonal Autumn Queen gets [...]
Hello Tea Lovers! A segment of our Thunderbolt Tea staff, including myself had taken a yearly break for a few days to escape “below zero degree” temperatures prevalent in Darjeeling during the winters. Only the staff responsible for processing tea orders were present here during our vacation time. Now they will leave for the vacation [...]
Free Shipping code Announcement: With the end of 2011, our free shipping code for Darjeeling Tea orders above USD 59 has changed as well. Now the free shipping code to be used in order to be eligible for free shipping will be FREESHIP2012 without any spaces inbetween. Thanks for taking the time to order during [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter