Diwali, is one of India’s most widely celebrated Hindu festival. However celebration may differ from one region to another and from on cultural community to another. For instance, Diwali is not only a “festival of lights” for the people of the Darjeeling hills, but a “festival of flowers” as well, when all house doors adorn [...]
I got to this photo when I stumbled upon wikipedia’s M.K. Gandhi page. Its a photo of Lord Mountbatten and Gandhi ji, sharing some moments together, sipping tea. For us crazy tea lovers, anything perceived as “tea” or “related to tea” can manifest a bombshell of questions – the same thing happened to me when [...]
I stumbled upon a Google+ post by a tea lover, Jackie D about this Darjeeling Tea video done by GEPA, a Fair Trade Company from Germany. This video according to vimeo’s video profile page was posted by Anne Welsing on Vimeo – depicts a condensed visual story of GEPA’s Darjeeling Tea tour. TEATIME FOR ALL [...]
Like father, like daughter! Yes, thats true, my 8 year old daughter is so used to seeing me sniffing, slurping and spitting tea – now tasting of Darjeeling Tea has to be done collectively with her most of the time. When ever I take her out to a particular Darjeeling Tea garden she sees me [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter