Recently my friend Sergey sent me a couple of nice photos taken from his recent outing with his family, kayaking along the river Seim. One of the photos he sent me was remarkable – the cloth which we use to wrap our Darjeeling Tea parcels specially for sending by EMS Post, gets an innovative dimension [...]
Just a post to inform you that our Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 picks have now been updated to our site. Beautiful Second Flush Darjeeling Teas, fruity, nutty and caramelized. We did a lot of tea tastings during this season, some arrived very early, some right on quality time and some later when the quality started [...]
Just a quick update to inform you that our Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discount offer is coming to an end soon. Some of our 2012 First Flush teas have already gone – Some of our best hand picked teas are still for you to grab. We, ourselves just don’t wanna brag about any of our [...]
Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer: We are now extending you a 10% discount on our Darjeeling First Flush 2012 teas. It is a limited time offer valid till May 20, 2012. Do take advantage of this offer while stocks last – once gone, gone forever. For such similar teas to be available again, one has [...]
I had taken this photo of an old lady in a nearby Darjeeling Tea garden with my previous SLP800 manual cam. Hope you like it. This lady had been working as a tea plucker for decades and lived life quite the hard way, but not a single sign of regret could be traced – I [...]
Darjeeling Tea Blog
Welcome to our Darjeeling Tea blog, the official blog for Thunderbolt Tea - a Darjeeling Tea supplier based in Darjeeling, exclusively dealing with exotic varieties of Darjeeling Teas only. Here we will share our tea experiences and update you of our Darjeeling Tea offers from time to time. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
- An innovative approach to our Darjeeling Tea parcels | Fun July 15, 2012
- Darjeeling Second Flush 2012 July 14, 2012
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 offer to end soon! May 17, 2012
- Now get some Darjeeling First Flush 2012 discounts! May 3, 2012
- Life ultimately goes green! April 17, 2012
- More than 10 Darjeeling Tea gardens cut off due to Darjeeling landslide September 29, 2011
- Darjeeling – Sikkim Earthquake, 6.8 richter scale shake September 18, 2011
- Darjeeling Tea -ing: Just like her father October 5, 2011
- Wish I could buy all the Darjeeling Teas March 16, 2012
- Darjeeling Tea’s digital voyage through Thunderbolt Tea September 11, 2011
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] and lack of rain. We did manage to get some ...
- Benoy Thapa: Sorry for the late reply my friend, been lame I ...
- Benoy Thapa: Its available my friend! Kindly check our site a...
- Darjeeling First Flush 2012 - Darjeeling Tea Blog: [...] been enjoying the tea tasting sessions from ...
- DDDD: SO, WHEN WILL FIRST FLUSH TEAS BE AVAILABLE ????...
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Google Maps
We are on Twitter too :)
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter